Digital Marketing Coordinator
We’re hunting for creative, entrepreneurially minded individuals to join our digital marketing team. You would be collaborating to improve our already successful in house campaigns while assisting with marketing and developing our B2B consulting offering for our existing client list as well as assisting our sales team in garnering new accounts.
Look forward to being part of an energetic, positive team of young professionals in a rapidly expanding brokerage that operates throughout Western Canada and soon in Ontario. The ideal candidate would possess strong interview and research skills and have solid creative writing abilities.
Responsibilities of Digital Marketing Coordinator:
- Managing 4 Paid Search Engine Ad Accounts
- Managing 2 Separate Websites Through a CMS
- Creating Meaningful Strategies to Drive Traffic to Websites using PPC & SEO
- Simple Forms of Domain Management such as editing DNS records.
- Creating Print & Digital Media such as Visual Online Content, Flyers, Print Ads, ECT.
- Managing 10 Separate Social Accounts through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Researching Competitors Strategies using various online tools.
- Strong Creative Writing Ability
- Strong understanding of SEO, SMM, & SEM
- “Can Do Attitude” – Can figure things out on their own intuitively and does not give up easily.
The successful candidate can look forward to working within a very positive office environment using a proven business model that maintains clear goals, rewards achievement and provides long term loyalty. Our vision includes being the best place to work in Saskatchewan and our living set of core values make everyone responsible for attaining that outcome. The compensation package for this position will be matched to the successful candidate’s education, skills and ability plus an established performance bonus system and other incentives for achievement. Relocation expense coverage may be considered.
Our culture is our main differentiator, so we will not be considering third party content writers or SEOs, but would welcome the opportunity to have them join our team.
Cornerstone Insurance Services Incorporated also offers a full benefits package and RRSP match program. Check us out at www.cornerstoneinsurance.ca Click on about us, then current opportunities or see us on Facebook.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org