Motor License Issuer
Motor License Issuer
We’re experiencing growing pains so we’re inviting you to become part of an energetic, positive team in a rapidly expanding brokerage. Though experience is an asset, this position is open to entry level or people re-entering the work force. The ideal candidate would possess the following skills, abilities and characteristics.
- Able to finish strong in a technologically advanced environment
- Enjoys all types of communication, networking and maintains constructive relationships
- Is adaptable to a work schedule with some variation
- Stays organized working individually or in a group handling multiple priorities
- Is efficient and maintains professionalism in a fast paced, multi-facetted environment that deals with a full range of personalities
- Adapts easily to change and derives satisfaction from finding or creating solutions
- Is analytical, pays attention to detail and can handle duties with a deadline
- Able to learn on the fly as well as attend a 1 week training course in Saskatoon
The successful candidate can look forward to working within a very positive office environment using a proven business model that maintains clear goals, rewards achievement and long term loyalty. Our vision includes being the best place to work in Saskatchewan. Our living set of core values make everyone responsible for attaining that outcome. We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, reliable person that works well with the public. The compensation package for this position starts at a minimum of $13.00 / hr. but will be matched to the successful candidate’s education, skills and ability. In addition to salary you will be part of an established performance bonus system that rewards team and individual achievement.
An ideal candidate would be someone that wants to build a great career knowing that it takes time and effort achieve that.
Cornerstone Insurance Services Incorporated offers a full benefits package, RRSP match program and a funded employment educational program.