Personal Lines Account Manager (Auto Only)
Salary: $38,000 – $42,500
Full time, Permanent
We’re inviting you to become part of an energetic, positive team, in a rapidly expanding brokerage based in Prince Albert, SK. Though experience is an asset, this position is open to anyone looking to start their career in a team focused, success driven environment. Our vision includes being the best place to work in Saskatchewan and our living set of core values make everyone responsible for attaining that outcome.
Cornerstone Insurance Services Incorporated is a dedicated, locally-owned insurance and risk management consulting firm. With roots going back to 1950 our organization and its success have been built on nurturing long-term relationships with our clients and within our community. Cornerstone has clearly differentiated itself from the competition, both as a Broker to our customers, and as a great employer to our staff.
This position will provide a high level of support to our existing Personal Lines team as well as our existing clientele. To thrive in this fast-paced environment one must employ the willingness to learn, apply new skills and demonstrate commitment to team-work
As a Personal Lines Account Manager (Auto Only), you will be responsible for building and servicing a growing client base.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills, abilities and characteristics:
- Able to finish strong in a technologically advanced environment
- Enjoys all types of communication and networking
- Takes pride in cultivating and maintaining constructive relationships
- Is efficient and maintains professionalism in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment that deals with a full range of personalities
- Adapts easily to change and derives satisfaction from finding or creating solutions
- Proactive approach to work duties and deadlines
- Thrives in a work environment that prioritizes our people
- Proactively seek, establish, and maintain Customer relationships to grow your book of business
- Provide expert advice and support on Customers’ coverage options, enabling them to make educated decisions based on their needs
- Offer support to Personal Lines team to ensure work load is evenly distributed
- Achieve sales goals
- Completion of Grade 12 Diploma
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new skills
- Drive to obtain Level 1 Insurance Brokers license
- Innate ability to adapt quickly to change
As a professional sales organization, we offer a lucrative, results-based compensation program together with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- RRSP match program
- Group Health Benefits
- Funded Professional Development
- Paid Learning Opportunities
- In-House Gym
- Staff Social Event
- Staff Discounts
- Dress Down Days
If the opportunity to join a well-established and growing industry leader, and an employer-of-choice providing a significant, professional growth opportunity is appealing to you, submit your resume to Megan Pellegrini – firstname.lastname@example.org OR submit via our web application form below from the “APPLY HERE” button.