Did you know?
If ever pulled over by an officer who thinks you have been drinking & driving your license would be immediately suspended for the following:
- If you blew .04 BAC (blood alcohol content) your license will be suspended for 24 hrs as well as a 3 day vehicle impoundment. (1st offence)
- 2nd offence includes a 24 hour suspension, 7 day vehicle impoundment completion of the driving without impairment course.
- 3rd offence includes a 90 day license suspension, 7-14 day vehicle impoundment and mandatory addiction screening.
If convicted for impaired driving with .08 BAC or more:
- 1st offence, 1 year license suspension.
- 2nd offence, 3 year license suspension.
- 3rd offence or greater, 5 year license suspension.
There is an easy way to avoid all of this and the answer is… don’t drink and drive!
Let’s Talk – 1 306-763-8635