With the way life goes, you’re busy. Sometimes it’s not always convenient to come into the office to handle your insurance matters. In those cases, we are able to help you in other ways:
Over the Phone:
How do you know which department you need to speak with when calling us?
1. If you have a document you are referencing, check to see who the sender is.
- If you see SGI Auto Fund on the document, you will be needing our Motor License Issuing team.
- If it is from an insurance company or from Cornerstone Insurance, you will be needing to speak with a broker.
2. If you have a question, what is it regarding?
- For driver licensing, vehicle registrations, permits, suspensions, etc. you will always need to speak to a Motor License Issuer.
- For any questions regarding your insurance policy or setting up new insurance, you will need to speak to a broker.
3. For any policy related requests we will need to get you in touch with a broker.
4. For any SGI Auto Fund transactions, including vehicle renewals, driver licensing, abstracts, permits, etc. we will need to get you in touch with a Motor License Issuer.
5. When making a payment, depending on what it is for, will determine if reception can assist you or need to be put through to Motor Licensing.
In any case, our receptionist will ask for your name and a brief description of what you require assistance with so we can get you in touch with the right person.
Email is a great option when you are requiring assistance!
1. For email transactions relating to Motor Licensing (plates, points etc.), it is best to email our Motor Licensing Team directly at email@example.com
Simply put a brief description of what you need from us and a phone number and we will call you to finish up whatever it is you’re needing help with. Details such as, plate number and/or customer number are very useful.
2. For policy information, changes and inquiries, you may email your broker. If you do not know who your broker is, you may send an email to our main inbox at firstname.lastname@example.org . Make sure to clearly indicate your full name and the details of your request. Your broker will reach out to confirm any information needed to assist you.
At Cornerstone we have an online chat. Simply ask your question and we can assist you from there. We will need to ask a few identity questions to confirm it is you before processing any requests or releasing any information.
If you reach out after hours or when an agent is not available, you may use the chat to send an email to us and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.
Lastly, if you do not wish to use any of the options stated above and you would like to book an appointment with your broker, simply visit this link. This option allows you to book an appointment with your broker without having to call in and also allows you to do this when your schedule permits you have a few moments.
- Scroll down until you see your broker, click their photo and click on “Book appointment with”
- Select the type of appointment you are requiring
- Select the date and time that best fits your schedule
Thank you for choosing Cornerstone Insurance as your provider! We look forward to serving you!