Personal Lines Broker
If you like helping people read on. Be part of an energetic, positive team in a rapidly expanding brokerage. This client facing position is open to applicants that have or are able to obtain appropriate licensing and have some work experience. The ideal candidate would possess the following characteristics and technical skills:
- Able to finish strong in a technologically advanced environment
- Enjoys all types of communication, networking and maintains constructive relationships
- Stays organized working individually or in a group
- Is efficient and maintains professionalism in a fast paced, multi-facetted environment that deals with a full range of personalities
- Adapts easily to change and derives satisfaction from finding or creating solutions
- Pays attention to detail and can handle duties with a deadline
The successful candidate can look forward to working in a proven business model that maintains clear goals that reward achievement and long term loyalty. Our vision includes being the best place to work in Saskatchewan. We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, reliable person who can work with the public. The compensation package for this position will be matched to the successful candidate’s education, skills and ability plus an established performance bonus system and other incentives for achievement.
Cornerstone Insurance Services Incorporated offers a full benefits package, RSP match program and a post-employment educational program. Check us out along with this and other positions at www.cornerstoneinsurance.ca Click on about us, or on Facebook.
Please submit proposals to: firstname.lastname@example.org